Thursday, August 6, 2009

Updates!!

Hello family! I'm trying to figure out how we can each receive an email whenever someone posts an update so we can check the blog regularly.
On the side of the blog I have posted a couple of pictures from reunions and so if you have a picture you would like posted, email it to Kathy or myself: (tina.knudson@gmail.com) and we will put reunion pictures on the side. Also, maybe whoever has a birthday for the month, you will see your picture posted on the side with a little highlight about yourself. Be watching for that starting soon...

My blog appears to be the only one that is private and so if you don't have an invite to my blog already, email me and I'll reply back with an invite.

Hope everyone is doing well and if you want anything done to the blog that isn't already done, let me or Kathy know.This picture was taken at the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy.
We had so much fun in Utah. Pictures will be uploaded soon to my blog so check in the next few days. I'm feeling much better and will be up to sitting for longer periods of time.... Didn't know I wasn't feeling good... check out my blog for more details.
Love you all.
Tina and family!!

No comments: