Monday, July 27, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

As I type this I have a load of Caroline's laundry going and a big suitcase half way filled. We will be leaving from Greensboro airport on Wednesday to come to Utah for the Brad and Becky Walker Family Reunion 2009! Kevin and I can only stay for about 6 days because of his work but we will squeeze every ounce of fun out of it. We CANNOT wait to see everyone at the get together on Sunday. I just realized the other day that I haven't been out West in 5 years(?). Caroline has never been out there and I can't wait for her to play with all of her cousins. She has flown on an airplane but not this long. We have new coloring books, favorite books, and a emergency DVD ready in her backback. It is stressful getting yourself, your house, your children, etc. ready for a trip, but worth it. Caroline keeps asking me if it is time to go on the airplane. She is so excited and we are too. Love to you all and see you on Sunday!

Kevin, Toni and Caroline Walker

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We're so glad you're coming and can't wait to see all the Walkers that we don't get to see very often!